1 Pizza Dough
3 Tbl Butter
2 Cloves Garlic
1-1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
1 Pk Sliced Ham
1/2 C Pepperoni Slices
2 Tbl Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbl Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a small bowl combine 1 Tbl melted butter with 2 cloves minced garlic.
3. Unroll pizza dough out onto baking sheet. Brush dough with butter garlic mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, top cheese with ham slices. Sprinkle with another 1/2 C mozzarella cheese and 2 Tbl parmesan cheese, top with layer of pepperoni slices.
5. Carefully roll the long edge of your dough. Roll it tightly so it stays together and pinch edges together. Roll the stromboli seam side down and be sure to tuck the two edges under as well.
6. In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 Tbl melted butter and chopped parsley. Brush the top of your stromboli with the butter mixture.
7. Using a sharp knife make shallow diagonal cuts in stromboli.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and dough is cooked through.
9. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes. Enjoy!