Magic Pumpkin Bars
2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
1 (11 oz) Bag Caramel Bits
1 (11.5 oz) Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
1 (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1-1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut (shredded)
1. Grease an 9”x13” baking pan and preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of preheated baking pan.
3. Sprinkle caramel bits over graham cracker crust.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel bits layer.
5. In a small bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Pour pumpkin mixture over crust and other layers.
6. Sprinkle coconut in an even layer over the pumpkin layer.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Enjoy!