Stuffin‘ Muffins Recipe
1 Pepperidge Farm Seasoned Bread Cubes
1 lb. Bulk Sage Sausage
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Onions (chopped)
2 Cups Celery (chopped)
5 oz. Dried Cranberries
1 Cup Pecans (chopped)
2-3 Cups Chicken Stock
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 muffin tins.
2. In a large mixing bowl add bread cubes and set aside.
3. Saute sausage and onions in a skillet until brown. Drain and set aside.
4. Melt butter in the same skillet and saute celery until tender.
5. Add sausage, onion and celery to large bowl with bread cubes. Add cranberries and pecans. Gently mix everything together and slowly add broth until throughly moistened (but not too wet). Add eggs and baking powder. Mix well.
6. Place stuffing mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.