As a current member you will need to log into Online Banking. Click the Open Now button below, log into Online Banking, click the New Loan/Account tab and select Open an Account to begin.OPEN NOW
Start your new membership with a Regular Share account. In addition, open a checking, savings or term share account online today.JOIN NOW
Here’s what you need:
- Check if you’re eligible for membership.
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- U.S. government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID).
- Credit card, debit card, U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account.
Eligibility for membership:
- All immediate family members of current members including spouses, parents, grandparents, children, siblings and household members, and spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Active and retired employees of the State of Hawaii, City and County of Honolulu, Maui County and Hawaii State Federal Credit Union.
- Any employee or member of a Select Employee Group (SEG), which includes companies, associational and non-profit groups located in the State of Hawaii and enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
Have questions? We’re here to help.
Member Service Call Center
Oahu: (808) 587-2700 or Toll-free: 1 (888) 586-1056