UPDATE: NEW TEMPORARY BRANCH HOURS: Effective Monday, August 3, 2020, all of our branches will be operating with NEW temporary hours. The first hour of operation at each branch remains reserved for seniors and members with serious pre-existing conditions. View new branch hours. To schedule an appointment, click here or contact our Member Service Call Center.
As a current member you will need to log into Online Banking. Click the Open Now button below, log into Online Banking, click the New Loan/Account tab and select Open an Account to begin.
Start your new membership with a Regular Share account. In addition, open a checking, savings or term share account online today.
Here’s what you need:
- Check if you’re eligible for membership.
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- U.S. government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID).
- Credit card, debit card, U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account.
Eligibility for membership:
- All immediate family members of current members including spouses, parents, grandparents, children, siblings and household members, and spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Active and retired employees of the State of Hawaii, City and County of Honolulu, Maui County and Hawaii State Federal Credit Union.
- Any employee or member of a Select Employment Group (SEG), which includes companies, associational and non-profit groups located in the State of Hawaii and enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
Have questions? We’re here to help.
Member Service Call Center
Oahu: (808) 587-2700 or Toll-free: 1 (888) 586-1056
Schedule an Appointment
Third Party Site Disclaimer
We may provide links to external websites that refer to third party services and products available to Hawaii State FCU members. Please review the terms and conditions of use carefully. Such services and products are not obligations of, nor endorsed or guaranteed by, Hawaii State FCU nor the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty to you concerning the quality, safety or suitability of external websites, or their services or products. Alternative services and products may be obtained from other providers of your choice. External websites are not under our control and may have different policies and security. Using the links may identify you as a Hawaii State FCU member to the external website operator.
Click “ACCEPT” to enter an external website. Click “Cancel” to return to HSFCU’s website.
Please remember to log off of Online Banking and Mobile Banking before going to any external website