Important Announcement for T-Mobile Users:
We have received reports that T-Mobile is blocking all notification texts on Digital Banking, including security code texts when logging in. Our vendor is currently working to resolve the issue. We encourage you to use other MFA options such as voice or push notification and activate alternatives for account alerts. Thank you.
Feature Highlight: Moving and Managing Your Money
The Hawaii State FCU Mobile App1 is your one-stop shop when it comes to moving money and managing your funds. Deposit, transfer and pay your way anytime and virtually anywhere using your smartphone.
1. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile App. Available only for AndroidTM, iPhone® and iPad® devices. iPhone® and iPad® is a trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
2. Member-To-Member (M2M) Transfers require the Hawaii State FCU member receiving the funds to create an M2M code to give to the Hawaii State FCU member sending the funds to enter into Digital Banking or Mobile App to allow the transfer.
3. Account-To-Account Transfers require the member making the transfer to be the account owner on both the Hawaii State FCU and external accounts.
4. Pay A Person feature requires an active Hawaii State FCU account with a debit card.
5. Bill Pay feature requires an active Hawaii State FCU checking account.
6. Mobile Check Deposit feature is available only in Hawaii State FCU Mobile App version 220.127.116.11 and higher.
* If you currently have sub-users set up on your account, you may need to reenter their information and set permissions to allow them access once the upgrade is completed.