Leftover Thanksgiving Sliders
24 Slider Buns
1 lb Turkey Breast
1 lb Pepper Jack Cheese
1 cup Stuffing
1 cup Cranberry Sauce
1 1/2 Tbl Sriracha Sauce
3/4 cup Butter
1 1/2 Tbl Dijon Mustard
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small dish, mix together butter, dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Separate the top from bottom half of rolls. Place bottom half in baking dish. Spread cranberry sauce over rolls.
4. Layer turkey, cheese and stuffing over sauce. Place the top of the rolls on top of the sandwiches. Pour butter mixture evenly over rolls.
5. Cover baking dish with foil.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
7. Slice into individual rolls and serve.