Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
8 oz. Crescent Roll Dough (2 packs)
6 Tbs Caramel Sauce
1 cup Pecans
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2-3 tsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix together the sugar and 1 tsp of the pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. Unroll the 2 packs of crescent roll dough and stack them on top of each other and roll the dough into a 12″ square. Spread the caramel sauce evenly over the dough, then add the pecans in an even layer, then sprinkle the spiced sugar in an even layer.
4. Cut the dough into 16 small squares. Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat until you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side and place into a loaf pan. Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that may have fallen out over the top of the dough.
5. Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown for about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Let cool.
6. For the icing, mix powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm loaf. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.