1pk (3.4oz) Instant Chocolate Pudding
2-1/2 C Milk
7 oz Marshmallow Creme
4 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Whipped Topping
1. Line a 9”x13” pan with foil or parchment paper.
2. Whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Let set in freezer while making marshmallow layer.
3. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Spread marshmallow layer over chocolate pudding layer. Freeze layers at least 6 hours.
5. Remove layers and place on cutting board. Break graham crackers in half and place in grid-like pattern on top side of frozen layers. Slice chocolate/marshmallow layers to size of graham cracker grid.
6. Flip layers over and place graham crackers on bottom half of chocolate/marshmallow layers to create ice cream sandwich. Enjoy!