BBQ Chicken Rolls
1 lb Pizza Dough
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Chicken (cooked)
3 Tbl Red Onion
3 Slices Bacon (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly oil round cast iron skillet or baking dish.
2. Roll out pizza dough. Spread BBQ sauce over the surface, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then top with chicken, red onion, and bacon.
4. Starting on the long side, roll the dough away from you in a tight log. Pinch the seams together to seal. Slice into 8 equal pieces and place cut side down into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until brown around the edges.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!