BBQ Chicken Rolls Recipe
BBQ Chicken Rolls
1 lb Pizza Dough
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Chicken (cooked)
3 Tbl Red Onion
3 Slices Bacon (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly oil round cast iron skillet or baking dish.
2. Roll out pizza dough. Spread BBQ sauce over the surface, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then top with chicken, red onion, and bacon.
4. Starting on the long side, roll the dough away from you in a tight log. Pinch the seams together to seal. Slice into 8 equal pieces and place cut side down into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until brown around the edges.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.