Banana Bread Cookies Recipe
Banana Bread Cookies
3 Medium Bananas (ripe)
2 Cups Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mash ripened bananas and set aside.
3. Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Add mashed bananas to wet ingredients.
5. Add dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) and mix until combined. When flour mixture is almost incorporated add chocolate chips.
6. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter to parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until brown around edges and centers are set.
7. Cool on wire rack and serve. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.