- This event has passed.
Webinar: Benefits of GreenPath and What is Learning Lab+?
July 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Benefits of GreenPath and What is Learning Lab+?
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Exclusive Webinar for Hawaii State FCU
The demand for digital and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools to manage personal finances continues to grow – especially among Millennials and younger generations. Now more than ever, those you serve need online tools that meet people where they are in their financial journeys.
This webinar gives an overview of a digital financial wellness tool available from GreenPath that will empower you and make it easier to improve your financial health.
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone interested in financial freedom
• Anyone that is unsure how to reach their financial goals
• Anyone who wants to learn about GreenPath’s Learning Lab+
What You Will Learn:
• How LearningLab+ (our free, self-paced online learning portal) can improve overall financial health
• How digital financial tools differentiate your institution’s offerings by making available GreenPath’s long-standing track record of providing empathetic, actionable financial guidance to millions of Americans.
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Financial Wellness, Bilingual Partner Experience Manager
Jessie Garrison is the GreenPath Bilingual Partner Experience Manager. She has been at GreenPath since 2017 and she has been working in the financial industry since 2005. Prior to joining GreenPath, she has worked in personal and business banking, lending, investments, and in real estate. She enjoys helping people and has a passion for providing sales support and financial education to clients and partners.
Jessie has earned her bachelor’s degree in Spanish language from the Michigan State University. While studying Spanish, she had the opportunity to do a study abroad program in Spain, Ecuador, and Mexico!
She strives to encompass direct exposure to clients and management of partner expectations on products and service. She is super organized, dedicated and motivated to succeed!
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education