Webinar: Preparing Your Finances for Back to School
July 19 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 amFREE
Preparing Your Finances for Back to School
Wednesday, July 19, 2023
A GreenPath Financial Wellness Webinar
As summer winds down, back-to-school season looms. Whether you are preparing for your student to return to elementary, high school, or college, it’s important to have a plan for the financial costs.
Join this informative webinar for tips and strategies to manage some of the costs associated with heading back to school, including technology, supplies, and tuition.
Who Should Attend?
• Any parent of a child attending Pre-K through 12th Grade
• Any student or parent of a college-bound student
• Anyone supporting or advising families of school-age or college-bound students
What You Will Learn:
• Tips to get value from every dollar spent
• Ideas to reduce educational costs
• Strategies to keep the cost of college down
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
Catherine Wall, GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Dawn Watson, GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education