Webinar: Introducing the New Mortgage Loan Program: The Adjustable Rate Program, Explained!
July 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Introducing the New Mortgage Loan Program:
The Adjustable Rate Program, Explained!
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Brand new HSFCU mortgage program. This may be something you’ve been waiting for! Adjustable-Rate mortgage definition, is a home loan with interest rates that adjusts over time. We will explain how an ARM is a great option if your goal is to start out with the lowest possible rate. We will have an overview on the 5, 7, 10-year ARM programs and the pros and cons to an adjustable rate mortgage.
Who Should Attend:
• Seeking a lower rate for a shorter period than 30 years?
• Need to qualify for a higher loan amount, see how having a lower rate may increase pre-qualification
• Learn about other loan options than a fixed 30-year product
What Will You Learn:
• What is an ARM?
• How the adjustable rate will affect your qualification and payment
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Special Surprise Guest: An Experienced Realtor!
• Real Estate Market Update
• Tips for a successful home buying process and experience
Mortgage Loan Originator at Hawaii State FCU
NMLS #: 1468404
Cynthia brings 15 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Realtor. She is committed to finding the very best loan programs whether you are refinancing, doing a home renovation, bill consolidation, building wealth through real estate, or a first time home buyer. She will support you through the entire process. Cynthia is passionate in helping clients fulfill their dream of being a home owner!
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education