Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Bars
1-1/2 cup Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup Butter
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
2 cups Leftover Candy Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Mix in vanilla, egg and egg yolk.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chopped candy bars.
6. Press batter into prepared pan and bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
7. Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!