Cranberry Brie Pull Apart Bread
1 Loaf Sourdough Bread
3/4 cup Cranberry Sauce
2 Tbl Butter
1 Wheel Brie Cheese
1/3 cup Walnut (Chopped)
1 Sprig Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut sourdough loaf in criss-cross pattern, stopping before you reach the bottom of the loaf so it remains one piece.
3. Spread cranberry sauce in the criss-cross cuts and then add slices of brie evenly throughout.
4. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!