Posted on November 13, 2023
With the holidays approaching, chances are your spending will increase. Purchasing gifts, attending parties, traveling to visit family and friends — it can be enough to overwhelm even the savviest budgeter! Thankfully, the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App1 gives you the power and flexibility to move your money anytime and from virtually anywhere right from your smartphone.
Whether you’re at home or on-the-road, rest easy knowing that the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App provides a one-stop-shop that can handle your bills, transfers, payments, and more. That way, you can spend more time picking out the perfect ugly holiday sweater, and less time worrying about your finances.
Take advantage of some of the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App’s money-moving services:
- Bill Pay2: Use our Mobile App to schedule and pay bills right from your smartphone conveniently and securely.
- Pay A Person3: Splitting the bill for lunch with a friend? Use our Mobile App to quickly send funds to a person’s Venmo or Paypal account. No more worrying about having enough funds in your online payment apps – since the funds pull directly from your Hawaii State FCU account, you can check your balances and view transactions in the app.
- Member-To-Member Transfer4: Instantly deposit money directly to another Hawaii State FCU member’s account using our Member-To-Member transfer feature. Best of all, you can just as easily receive funds from another member directly to your accounts, too!
- Account-To-Account Transfer5: We make it easy to manage your money, no matter where it is. Set up and schedule external transfers between your Hawaii State FCU account and your accounts at other financial institutions directly through our Mobile App.
- Mobile Check Deposit6: With our Mobile App, you can skip the branch line and deposit checks using your smartphone. Simply snap, deposit and you’re on your way!
Want to learn more about even more great features of our Mobile App? Visit our Digital Banking page.
1. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile App. Available only for AndroidTM, iPhone® and iPad® devices. iPhone® and iPad® is a trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
2. Bill Pay feature requires an active Hawaii State FCU checking account.
3. Pay A Person feature requires an active Hawaii State FCU account with a debit card.
4. Member-To-Member (M2M) Transfers require the Hawaii State FCU member receiving the funds to create an M2M code to give to the Hawaii State FCU member sending the funds to enter into Digital Banking or Mobile App to allow the transfer.
5. Account-To-Account Transfers require the member making the transfer to be the account owner on both the Hawaii State FCU and external accounts.
6. Mobile Check Deposit feature is available only in Hawaii State FCU Mobile App version 126.96.36.199 and higher.