Webinar: Identity Theft and Fraud – How to Protect Yourself
December 13 @ 8:00 am - 8:45 amFREE
Identity Theft & Fraud: How to Protect Yourself
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
A Greenpath Financial Wellness Webinar
In an age where we are increasingly connected through technology, protecting your devices and your online presence is vital.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on identity theft and online fraud, inform you of common scams and pitfalls to avoid, and offer methods to protect yourself and your devices.
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who uses technology for online payments or financial information
• Anyone who wants to protect their confidential information and finances
• Anyone looking to prevent identity theft
What You Will Learn:
• What identity theft and fraud is
• Common ways identity theft and fraud happens
• How to protect yourself from identity theft and fraud
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
• JoVaughn Lassiter, GreenPath Security Analyst
• Jessica Jennings, GreenPath Partner Experience Specialist
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education