All-in-One Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card with ATM access is accepted at millions of locations.
- Faster transactions with contactless technology.
- No fees or service charges when making purchases (provided sufficient available funds are in your checking account).
- View your transactions at any time via Digital Banking or Hawaii State FCU Mobile App.
- Pay where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay are accepted.
Easy ATM Access
- Withdraw from more than 1,000 ATMs in Hawaii, and more than 100,000 worldwide displaying the Plus, Pulse or Visa. Click here to locate an ATM near you.
- Free withdrawals at Bank of Hawaii ATMs throughout Hawaii.
Enhanced Debit Card Security
- Enjoy peace of mind protection with contactless EMV chip security to protect your identity.
- Shop with greater confidence and safety against unauthorized transactions with Visa® zero-liability protection and Visa® Secure for enhanced online security.
- Eliminate sharing of personal information often required when using personal checks.
- Use your mobile wallet (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay) to take advantage of card number tokenization – the safest way to pay.
Avoid overdrawing your checking account, or the embarrassment and unnecessary fees of returned checks.
Overdraft Protection provides automatic coverage in the event you accidentally write a check and don’t have the funds to cover it. Funds are transferred in multiples of $100 from your Share Savings account or line of credit. Call or visit a branch to enroll in Overdraft Protection.
Direct Deposit is the free, safe and easy way to automatically deposit your paycheck into your Hawaii State FCU checking or savings account.
To enroll in Hawaii State FCU’s Direct Deposit program through your employer, download this form and return it to your payroll office. Or, contact your employer’s payroll or personnel office to find out if Direct Deposit is available, and provide them with Hawaii State FCU Routing Number: 321379041.
Out of checks? No problem. Simply order another box of checks here. You will need to provide your account number and the Hawaii State FCU Routing Number: 321379041
Need a little extra help managing your finances?
Discover money management tips, learn new financial skills and more. Check out our wide range of free, short interactive online tutorials. Register for a free account, sign in and start learning.
Get Help Managing Your Money
Hawaii State FCU is collaborating with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer you free individualized counseling, guidance, and the resources to be financially healthy.
1. Please see our Consumer Truth-in-Savings Non-Term Disclosure for more information
2. Must be 18 years or older and a resident of the State of Hawaii to be eligible to win. No purchase or payment is necessary. See official rules for more information. 52-week promotion began January 1, 2022. Current prize is a $750 Ala Moana Center Gift Card. Ala Moana Center is not affiliated with this promotion. Prizes are awarded in a random drawing from all eligible entries.
Ten (10) posted net purchase transactions with an HSFCU debit card within 30 days of checking account opening are required to qualify. Or open a new checking account with a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Annual percentage yields as of 11/1/2022, are as follows: Regular Savings: 0.03%, Simple Checking: 0.00%, Dividend Checking: 0.02%, Relationship Checking: 0.02% for balances up to $9,999.99, 0.02% for balances $10,000 to $24,999.99, 0.02% for balances $25,000 to $49,999.99 and 0.03% for balances $50,000+.
Payment will be made to the savings account within 90 days after meeting conditions. APYs and offers may change at any time. The offer applies to new members only, with a limit of one per member. Payment is subject to IRS reporting requirements. Offer and new accounts are open to Hawaii residents only. Visit a branch or contact us for more information.
Federally insured by NCUA