Credit Card Transaction Alerts & Controls
Keep track of your credit card with free transaction controls and alerts via text message or e-mail. Alerts include:
- Turn your card on and off.
- Set up customized transaction alerts including:
- Declined transactions.
- Transactions over the phone, online or through the mail.
- Transactions made at gas stations.
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount.
- Transactions made outside of the U.S.
To take advantage of this great benefit, install the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App and follow the enrollment instructions.
Set and manage travel notifications using the integrated Credit Card Controls in our new Digital Banking platform. If you’re planning a trip outside of the country and want to use your Hawaii State FCU credit card, please add a travel notification using one of these tools or contact us so we can keep your card from temporarily being blocked.
Credit Card Payment Options
- Pay via the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App to make payments conveniently from the palm of your hand. Make payments using funds from your Hawaii State FCU account or from deposit accounts at other financial institutions.
- Digital Banking gives you 24/7 access to your credit cards where you can view transactions and statements and make payments by transferring funds from another Hawaii State FCU account.
- Autopay allows you to set up automatic payments toward your statement balance, a set (recurring) amount or the minimum payment due on your credit card.
- Payments by Phone are available through our Member Service Call Center at Oahu: (808) 587-2700 or Toll-free: 1 (888) 586-1056. Or you can call Visa Cardholder Services at 1 (866) 820-6821 to make a real-time payment from another financial institution. Please note: there is a Pay by Phone fee of $5.00 when paying through Visa Cardholder Services.
Calculators to help you save and spend smart
1. The variable APR for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances for the Share Secure Platinum Rewards card is 18.00%, when you open your Account, based on your creditworthiness. The APRs are current as of 8/8/2022 and will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We will not charge an APR greater than the maximum that we are permitted to charge by law (currently 18.0%). Rewards Points are based on net purchases. Minimum credit line is $500 for the Platinum Rewards card. Certain terms and conditions apply. Membership in Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is required.