All-in-One Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card with ATM access is accepted at millions of locations.
- No fees or service charges when making purchases (provided sufficient available funds are in your checking account).
- View your transactions at any time via Online Banking or Hawaii State FCU Mobile App.
- Pay where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Easy ATM Access
- Withdraw from more than 1,000 ATMs in Hawaii, and more than 100,000 worldwide displaying the logos found on the back of your card. Click here to locate an ATM near you.
- Free withdrawals at Bank of Hawaii ATMs throughout Hawaii.
Enhanced Debit Card Security & Earn Purchase Rewards
- Enjoy peace of mind protection with EMV chip security to protect your identity.
- Shop with greater confidence and safety against unauthorized transactions with Visa® zero-liability protection and Visa® Secure for enhanced online security.
- Eliminate sharing of personal information often required when using personal checks.
- Use Debit Card Controls in the HSFCU Mobile App to turn your debit card on/off and set transaction alerts.
- Earn cash back on items you already buy with Purchase Rewards in Online Banking. Log in to get started
Explore Our Other Checking Accounts
1. The monthly service fee for the Relationship Checking Account is not charged if the primary member has a $25,000 combined balance at the Credit Union. The combined balance is calculated by adding the primary member’s average daily balances during the month for all consumer savings, checking and term share accounts, and the balances at the end of the month for all consumer loans, lines-of-credit, home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) and credit cards in good standing. Accounts must remain open at the end of the month to be included. Mortgages, business accounts and business loans are excluded. The Credit Union may determine the credit card balance on a date prior to the end of the month. Please see our Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information regarding the Relationship Checking Account Monthly Service Fee.
2. Please see our Consumer Truth-in-Savings Non-Term Disclosure for more information regarding the Relationship Bonus and Relationship Checking Debit Card Cash Back.
3. Relationship MAX is a tiered rate account. When a particular daily balance range is met, the rate will apply to the full balance in the account. For daily balances between $0 and $24,999, the Relationship MAX Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.03%; for daily balances between $25,000 and $49,999, the APY is 0.03%; for daily balances between $50,000 and $99,999, the APY is 0.20%; for daily balances between $100,000 and $249,999, the APY is 0.25%; for daily balances between $250,000 and $499,999, the APY is 0.30%; and for daily balances of $500,000 or more, the APY is 0.30%. Other accounts and terms are available. For example, our Regular Share account has an APY of 0.05% for all balances. Contact us to help determine which account may be best for you. APYs are current as of 6/1/2021, and may change at any time. Relationship Checking is required for Relationship MAX. Minimum to open a Relationship MAX account is $2,500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Must be a Hawaii resident. Credit union membership required. Contact us for eligibility.
Federally insured by NCUA
See Consumer Truth-in-Savings Non-Term Disclosure for more information.
4. Ten (10) posted net purchase transactions with a HSFCU debit card within 30 days of checking account opening are required to qualify. Or open a new checking account with a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Annual percentage yields as of 6/1/2021, are as follows: Regular Savings: 0.05%, Simple Checking and HiFlex: 0.00%, Dividend Checking: 0.03%, Relationship Checking: 0.03% for balances up to $9,999.99, 0.03% for balances $10,000 to $24,999.99, 0.03% for balances $25,000 to $49,999.99 and 0.05% for balances $50,000+.
Payment will be made to the savings account within 90 days after meeting conditions. APYs and offer may change at any time. Offer applies to new members only. Limit of one per member. Payment subject to 1099 reporting requirements.
Federally insured by NCUA