All-in-One Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card with ATM access is accepted at millions of locations.
- Faster transactions with contactless technology.
- No fees or service charges when making purchases (provided sufficient available funds are in your checking account).
- View your transactions at any time via Digital Banking or Hawaii State FCU Mobile App.
- Pay where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Easy ATM Access
- Withdraw from more than 1,000 ATMs in Hawaii, and more than 100,000 worldwide displaying the Plus, Pulse or Visa. Click here to locate an ATM near you.
- Free withdrawals at Bank of Hawaii ATMs throughout Hawaii.
Enhanced Debit Card Security
- Enjoy peace of mind protection with contactless EMV chip security to protect your identity.
- Shop with greater confidence and safety against unauthorized transactions with Visa® zero-liability protection and Visa® Secure for enhanced online security.
- Eliminate sharing of personal information often required when using personal checks.
- Use your mobile wallet (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay) to take advantage of card number tokenization – the safest way to pay.
Explore Our Other Checking Accounts
1. The monthly service fee for the Relationship Checking Account is not charged if the primary member has a $25,000 combined balance at the Credit Union. The combined balance is calculated by adding the primary member’s average daily balances during the month for all consumer savings, checking and term share accounts, and the balances at the end of the month for all consumer loans, lines-of-credit, home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) and credit cards in good standing. Accounts must remain open at the end of the month to be included. Mortgages, business accounts and business loans are excluded. The Credit Union may determine the credit card balance on a date prior to the end of the month. Please see our Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information regarding the Relationship Checking Account Monthly Service Fee.
2. Please see our Consumer Truth-in-Savings Non-Term Disclosure for more information regarding the Relationship Bonus and Relationship Checking Debit Card Cash Back.
* The Relationship MAX Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on daily balances of $100,000 or more is 2.00%. For daily balances from $0 to under $50,000, the APY is 0.05%; for daily balances between $50,000 to under $100,000, the APY is 1.00%. When a particular daily balance range is met, the rate will apply to the full balance in the account. Other accounts and terms are available. For example, our Regular Share account has an APY of 0.05% for all balances. Contact us to help determine which account may be best for you. APYs are current as of 1/31/2023, and may change at any time. Minimum to open a Relationship MAX account is $2,500. Relationship Checking is required for Relationship MAX, and it requires a minimum $2,500 to open. Certain terms and conditions apply. Fees may reduce earnings. Available to Hawaii residents only. Credit union membership is required. Contact us for eligibility.
See Consumer Truth-in-Savings Non-Term Disclosure for more information.
** The Hawaii Bank Savings Average is based on the average of the highest published savings APY on $100,000 for the 4 largest banks in Hawaii as of 2/1/2023.
3. Ten (10) posted net purchase transactions with a HSFCU debit card within 30 days of checking account opening are required to qualify. Or open a new checking account with a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Annual percentage yields as of 1/31/2023, are as follows: Regular Savings: 0.05%, Simple Checking: 0.00%, Dividend Checking: 0.02%, Relationship Checking: 0.02% for balances up to $9,999.99, 0.02% for balances $10,000 to $24,999.99, 0.02% for balances $25,000 to $49,999.99 and 0.03% for balances $50,000+.
Payment will be made to the savings account within 90 days after meeting conditions. APYs and offer may change at any time. Offer applies to primary new members only, with a limit of one per member. Payment is subject to IRS reporting requirements. Offer and new accounts are open to Hawaii residents only. Visit a branch or contact us for more information.
Federally insured by NCUA