In response to recent developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to provide you with information, resources on things you can do to stay prepared, and current updates.
Preventative Tips to Stay Healthy
There are everyday actions you can perform to defend against viruses and minimize the risk of illness to our community members who are most vulnerable such as seniors and those with compromised immune systems. For additional resources and tips, visit www.CDC.gov.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household clean spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing).
• If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Follow the latest information available on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• The Hawaii State Department of Health is actively monitoring COVID-19 and its potential effect locally
• Ready.gov provides a wealth of information on preparing you and your family for a variety of disasters and emergency situations
1. Hawaii State FCU Mobile App is free to all Hawaii State FCU members. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile App. Available only for Android™, iPhone® and iPad® devices. iPhone® and iPad® is a trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details.