In response to recent developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to provide you with information, resources on things you can do to stay prepared, and current updates.
Hawaii State FCU Current Status
Last updated on 04/02/2020
AVAILABLE SERVICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: A reminder that most credit union services are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. These include: notary, loan processing, new accounts, safe deposit boxes, signature guarantee, investments, and mortgages.
• To reduce your time at the branch, we encourage you to schedule an appointment ahead of time by calling our Member Service Call Center at (808) 587-2700 or toll-free 1 (888) 586-1056.
• Shared branching, Visa® cash advance and notary services are for HSFCU members only.
• Coinstar machines at all locations are NOT available at this time.
Last updated on 04/01/2020
HAWAII STATE FCU ATMs: As of April 1, 2020, the credit union is temporarily waiving ATM surcharge fees from Hawaii State FCU.
Last updated on 03/30/2020
HAWAII STATE FCU SERVICES ACCESS GUIDE: A convenient guide for your quick reference to make managing your money easier while at home. View the Services Access Guide.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: Providing you financial help during these uncertain times. See details.
• Some of our branches are now closed and those that are open have extended hours. See full listing of branch closures and hours.
• Special Branch Hours for Seniors: All OPEN Hawaii State FCU branches will be reserving the first hour of operations to serve senior members and members who are living with serious pre-existing conditions, to protect this high-risk group from potential exposure to COVID-19.
• Branch Visits: Help us minimize the risk of spreading illness in our community. See our notice to members regarding branch visits.
MORE INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
• Updates from the President and CEO of Hawaii State FCU. Read Andrew’s letter.
• Take a look at Online Banking and Mobile Banking options. Learn more.
• Health tips and the latest updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Hawaii Department of Health. Stay healthy.
• Seminars and Events: We have made the difficult decision to cancel/postpone all upcoming financial seminars and member movie day events until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Preventative Tips to Stay Healthy
There are everyday actions you can perform to defend against viruses and minimize the risk of illness to our community members who are most vulnerable such as seniors and those with compromised immune systems. For additional resources and tips, visit www.CDC.gov.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household clean spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing).
• If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Follow the latest information available on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• The Hawaii State Department of Health is actively monitoring COVID-19 and its potential effect locally
• Ready.gov provides a wealth of information on preparing you and your family for a variety of disasters and emergency situations
1. Hawaii State FCU Mobile App is free to all Hawaii State FCU members. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile App. Available only for Android™, iPhone® and iPad® devices. iPhone® and iPad® is a trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
2. Mobile Check Deposit feature is available in Hawaii State FCU Mobile App version 18.104.22.168 and higher. For consumer deposit accounts only.