With tax season upon us, Hawaii State FCU would like to remind members to double-check all account information carefully when preparing to file your Federal and/or State tax returns. The IRS and State use account numbers, and not names or member numbers, to issue refunds and verify payment. Providing incorrect information may result in your direct deposit being returned.
Below are some tips to help you enter the correct information to receive payments in a timely manner.
1. Enter Hawaii State FCU’s routing number: 321379041
2. Enter your Hawaii State FCU Savings or Checking account number. This number can be found on your checks or monthly deposit statements. Please do not use your member number. When entering your account number, do not use any dashes, symbols or letters.
If you are unsure of your account number, there are several ways to find it:
- By referring to your monthly deposit statement
- By logging on to Digital Banking (Select your account then click “Account Details.”)
- By using the HSFCU Mobile App (Select your account then click “Details.”)
- By calling our Member Service Call Center: Oahu (808) 587-2700 or US Toll-Free (888) 586-1056
3. Never direct your tax refund to someone else’s account.
Hawaii State FCU does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. The information is for informational purposes only. You should consult your tax, legal or accounting advisors for further guidance.