Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket
1 Pack Lil Smokies
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
1 Jalapeno Pepper (thinly sliced)
2/3 cup Whipped Cream Cheese
4 Slices Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
2 Jalapeno Peppers (seeded and finely diced)
1. Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix filling ingredients together.
3. Cut puff pastry into 6 equal strips and then cut each strip into 3 pieces for a total of 18.
4. Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture on each piece of puff pastry. Place a Lil Smokie on each piece and roll the pull pastry around the filling. Brush edges with egg wash and seal.
5. Brush tops of puff pastry with egg wash and place a jalapeno slice on top of each.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.