Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
We welcome companies, associations, and non-profit groups located in the State of Hawaii to join Hawaii State Federal Credit Union as a Select Employee Group (SEG). Let your employees or members of your organization enjoy better rates, lower fees, and all of our member benefits.
Benefits of Becoming a Select Employee Group
It’s Free to Join!
Sign up for free and ask about our new member promos!
We offer better rates, lower fees and great service. Learn more about member benefits.
Free financial education opportunities for your employees.
Get personalized service for all of your business banking needs.
Grow Your Business
Expand your business with our business lending products.
Plan for Your Future
Plan and save for your future by speaking to a financial advisor.
Employees of an Enrolled Select Employee Group - Apply Now!
How We Can Help You
As an employee or member of a Hawaii State FCU Select Employee Group, you’re eligible to become a member of the credit union and enjoy the many benefits available to you.
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Debit Card (with Checking)
- Convenient Digital Banking
- Multiple Branch Locations
- Surcharge-Free Access to More Than 400 ATMs Statewide
- Access to Financial Education Blogs and Webinars
- Additional Member Discounts and Benefits
It’s Easy to Apply
Ready to become a Hawaii State Federal Credit Union member?
- Contact one of our Corporate Development Officers for a unique experience
- Schedule an Appointment Online at one of our branches
- Call Member Service Call Center at (808) 587-2700 or US Toll-Free: (888) 586-1056
For your convenience, you may also apply online.Apply Online
Meet the Corporate Development Team
Contact one of our Corporate Development Officers if you have any questions about becoming a Select Employee Group with Hawaii State FCU. They are ready to help!
John RotaCorporate Development ManagerOahu
Kathy HigaSr. Corporate Development Relationship OfficerOahu
Jaimie DukelowCorporate Development Relationship OfficerMaui
Interested in Becoming a Select Employee Group?
Complete the form below and one of our Corporate Development Officers will contact you.
* Required field