For added convenience, Hawaii State FCU members can also conduct basic transactions at participating credit union locations in Hawaii. The following transactions are available at shared branch locations:
Click here for a full listing of Hawaii Shared Branches.
- Cash withdrawals, up to $1,000 per day subject to cash availability
- Transfers (share to share, share to loan, loan to share)
- Check withdrawals (limited to funds available)
- Travelers Cheques (no fees for single signature checks; dual signature checks subject to service fees)
- Money orders and Teller Checks (applicable fees apply)
- Loan payments
- Some transactions may vary between credit unions. For all shared branching transactions, a valid photo ID and Hawaii State FCU account number are required.
Funds deposited with Hawaii State FCU are insured for up to a maximum of $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) and guaranteed by the full faith and credit of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an independent agency of the United States government.