Welcome to our family! We want to help you get the most from your new membership. That includes convenient access to your money and a lot of money-saving benefits and services. Plus, we have a variety of loan options to help you finance the things you need.
Free Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit is the free, safe and easy way to automatically deposit your paycheck into your Hawaii State FCU checking or savings account.
Free Debit Card
Each one features EMV chip technology and mobile card controls.
Free Online Banking & Mobile App
Pay bills, make transfers, view eStatements and make mobile check deposits.
Free ID Theft Assistance
For you and your household with all consumer checking accounts to help you protect your personal information and accounts.
Get a free box every year.
Schedule an appointment with one of our CFS1 financial advisors to help maximize your investment and retirement accounts.
Unlimited Check Writing
Never worry about paying per-check fees.
Unlimited Surcharge-Free ATMs
At all Hawaii State FCU and Bank of Hawaii ATMs.
All-in-One Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card with ATM access is accepted at millions of locations.
- No fees or service charges when making purchases (provided sufficient available funds are in your checking account).
- View your transactions at any time via Online Banking or Hawaii State FCU Mobile App.
- Pay where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay are accepted.
Easy ATM Access
- Withdraw from more than 1,000 ATMs in Hawaii, and more than 100,000 worldwide displaying the logos found on the back of your card. Click here to locate an ATM near you.
- Free withdrawals at Bank of Hawaii ATMs throughout Hawaii.
Enhanced Debit Card Security & Earn Purchase Rewards
- Enjoy peace of mind protection with EMV chip security to protect your identity.
- Shop with greater confidence and safety against unauthorized transactions with Visa® zero-liability protection and Visa® Secure for enhanced online security.
- Eliminate sharing of personal information often required when using personal checks.
- Earn cash back on items you already buy with Purchase Rewards in Online Banking. Log in to get started
1 Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. Hawaii State Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
2 Mobile Banking is free to all Hawaii State FCU Online Banking members. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Mobile Check Deposit available in Mobile Banking App version 184.108.40.206 and higher.
3 Mobile check deposit available for consumer deposit accounts only.