Welcome to our family! We want to help you get the most from your new membership. That includes convenient access to your money and a lot of money-saving benefits and services. Plus, we have a variety of loan options to help you finance the things you need.
Free Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit is the free, safe and easy way to automatically deposit your paycheck into your Hawaii State FCU checking or savings account.
Free Debit Card
Each one features EMV chip technology and mobile card controls.
Free Online Banking & Mobile App
Pay bills, make transfers, view eStatements and make mobile check deposits.
Free ID Theft Assistance
For you and your household with all consumer checking accounts to help you protect your personal information and accounts.
Get a free box every year.
Schedule an appointment with one of our CFS1 financial advisors to help maximize your investment and retirement accounts.
Unlimited Check Writing
Never worry about paying per-check fees.
Unlimited Surcharge-Free ATMs
At all Hawaii State FCU and Bank of Hawaii ATMs.
All-in-One Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card with ATM access is accepted at millions of locations.
- No fees or service charges when making purchases (provided sufficient available funds are in your checking account).
- View your transactions at any time via Online Banking or Hawaii State FCU Mobile App.
- Pay where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay are accepted.
Easy ATM Access
- Withdraw from more than 1,000 ATMs in Hawaii, and more than 100,000 worldwide displaying the logos found on the back of your card. Click here to locate an ATM near you.
- Free withdrawals at Bank of Hawaii ATMs throughout Hawaii.
Enhanced Debit Card Security & Earn Purchase Rewards
- Enjoy peace of mind protection with EMV chip security to protect your identity.
- Shop with greater confidence and safety against unauthorized transactions with Visa® zero-liability protection and Verified by Visa®for enhanced online security.
- Eliminate sharing of personal information often required when using personal checks.
- Use the MobiMoney App to turn your debit card on/off and set transaction alerts.
- Earn cash back on items you already buy with Purchase Rewards in Online Banking. Log in to get started
To enroll in Hawaii State FCU’s Direct Deposit program through your employer, download this form and return it to your payroll office. Or, contact your employer’s payroll or personnel office to find out if Direct Deposit is available, and provide them with Hawaii State FCU Routing Number: 321379041.
Avoid overdrawing your checking account, or the embarrassment and unnecessary fees of returned checks.
Overdraft Protection provides automatic coverage in the event you accidentally write a check and don’t have the funds to cover it. Funds are transferred in multiples of $100 from your Share Savings account or line of credit. Call us at (808) 587-2700 / Toll-free 1 (888) 586-1056 or visit one of our convenient branches today to enroll in Overdraft Protection.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Log in to Online Banking 24/7 from any computer or mobile device to experience anytime access and pure convenience, including:
- Real-time interactive transactions
- Up-to-date current balances and account history
- Unlimited free online bill payments
- Transfers between credit union accounts and other financial institutions
- Set up account transaction alerts
- View account statements (eStatements)
Register for Online Banking and eStatements to manage your accounts.
Private Line, Hawaii State FCU’s 24-hour bank-by-phone service, allows you to check account balances, withdrawals and deposits, transfer funds, receive rate information and more. Just call (808) 536-7717 or Toll-Free 1 (888) 557-6830 to try it today.
Hawaii State FCU Mobile App
Download the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App2 and log in to all your Hawaii State FCU accounts from anywhere. Check your account history, pay bills, transfer funds and find a nearby branch or ATM. You can even make deposits with Mobile Check Deposit3. All you need is the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App and your smartphone.
Hawaii State FCU Credit Card App
Loans and Lines of Credit
Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
Auto & Motorcycle Loans
Mortgages & Home Equity Lines of Credit
Photovoltaic (PV) Loans
Our PV loans help you get even more out of Hawaii’s abundant sunshine with competitive financing options.
Business Loans & Lines of Credit
Talk with our business banking team help your small-business grow.
1Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. Hawaii State Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
2 Mobile Banking is free to all Hawaii State FCU Online Banking members. An internet-enabled mobile device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Mobile Check Deposit available in Mobile Banking App version 18.104.22.168 and higher.
3 Mobile check deposit available for consumer deposit accounts only.