Webinar: Sinking Funds – Your Savings Strategy for (Un)Expected Expenses
October 11 @ 7:00 am - 7:30 amFREE
Sinking Funds: Your Savings Strategy for (Un)Expected Expenses
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
A GreenPath Financial Wellness Webinar
It’s never enjoyable when unexpected expenses pop up in our day-to-day financial situation. What if we can turn unexpected expenses into expected expenses and remove some stress from these situations?
Join us as we discuss the concept of sinking funds and how you can structure your savings to prepare for the unexpected.
Who Should Attend:
• Anyone who wants to take the “emergency” out of emergency savings
• Anyone who wants peace of mind knowing unexpected expenses are covered
• Anyone who doesn’t have savings for the unexpected and wants to know where to start
What You Will Learn:
• The strategy of using sinking funds for unexpected expenses
• The types of expenses you should save for using sinking funds
• How to structure your saving plan using sinking funds
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
Luke Pelger, GreenPath Strategic Partnership Manager
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education