- This event has passed.
Webinar: Navigating Auto Buying
April 5 @ 7:00 am - 7:45 amFREE
Navigating Auto Buying
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
A GreenPath Financial Wellness Webinar
Buying (and financing) a car can be one of the biggest financial decisions you can make. Although most people go years between vehicle purchases, it’s not always a fun process. No one wants to pay too much for a car. There are many things to be aware of to ensure you are getting a good deal and can trust the dealer or individual you are buying from. Join GreenPath for an informative webinar “Navigating Auto Buying” for tools to take some of the anxiety out of the car buying process.
What You Will Learn
• Tips to select the right vehicle for your needs including leasing vs. buying
• Options to finance your vehicle
• Suggestions for successful auto ownership, including the ongoing cost of auto ownership such as maintenance and insurance
Who Should Attend
• Anyone who is looking to buy a new vehicle
• Anyone not sure how auto financing works
• Anyone looking to help a loved one get more information about car buying
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Bill Fowlkes, GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Scott DeMand, AVP of Indirect Lending at Michigan First Credit Union in Lathrup Village, Michigan
Schyler Boyd, Sales Consultant at Victoria Dodge, Chrysler Jeep Ram in Victoria, Texas
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education