Webinar: Home Mortgages 101, Simplified for You!
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Home Mortgages 101, Simplified for You!
Thursday, October 12, 2023
Are you thinking about making your first home mortgage? We will review the mortgage basics, and mortgage loan options that are best for you. Home affordability will also be discussed and paired with a live demo on a 30-year vs 15-year mortgage!
Who Should Attend:
• First time home buyers
• Learn about the home buying process.
• Have a desire to equip yourself with knowledge on mortgages NOW rather than later!
What Will You Learn:
• Mortgage basics
• Types of mortgages
• What is Principle, Interest, Taxes and Insurance (PITI)?
• What is the difference between a 15-year and 30-year mortgage, and why does it matter?
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Special Surprise Guest: An Experienced Realtor!
• Real Estate Market Update
• Tips for a successful home buying experience
Mortgage Loan Originator at Hawaii State FCU
NMLS #: 1468404
Cynthia brings 15 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Realtor. She is committed to finding the very best loan programs whether you are refinancing, doing a home renovation, bill consolidation, building wealth through real estate, or a first time home buyer. She will support you through the entire process. Cynthia is passionate in helping clients fulfill their dream of being a home owner!
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education