- This event has passed.
Webinar: Choosing the Right Mortgage for You
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Choosing the Right Mortgage for You
Thursday, February 16, 2023
Whether it’s your first or second time purchasing a home, knowing your mortgage options will help you make an informed decision on one of the biggest purchases in your life. Hear from an expert Loan Officer on how to choose the right mortgage loan products to fit your needs.
Who Should Attend:
• First time or experienced home buyer
• New and experienced Investors
What Will You Learn:
• Awareness of the variety of mortgage financing options.
• What are the Conventional Financing Mortgage Loan Products?
• How to avoid mortgage insurance through a second mortgage on a home purchase.
• What is a 2-1 buy down?
• What is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) loan?
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Mortgage Loan Originator at Hawaii State FCU
NMLS #: 1468404
Cynthia brings 15 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Realtor. She is committed to finding the very best loan programs whether you are refinancing, doing a home renovation, bill consolidation, building wealth through real estate, or a first time home buyer. She will support you through the entire process. Cynthia is passionate in helping clients fulfill their dream of being a home owner!
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education