- This event has passed.
Webinar: Affordable Lending Home Buyer Programs
January 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Affordable Lending Home Buyer Programs
Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Have you been thinking or dreaming about buying a home? Do you want to learn about the home buying process with No Down Payment and additional First Time Buyer Programs? If these thoughts have crossed your mind, then register for this informative webinar! There may be a program that financially fits you and your family.
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone thinking of purchasing their first home
• Anyone who wants a refresher course on the home buying process
• Anyone including parents who will be supporting (emotionally and or financially) a person who is talking about buying a home
What Will You Learn:
Details and benefits of what the following programs offer:
• Hawaii State FCU 100% Financing Program: No down payment Lending program
• State of Hawaii Mortgage Credit Certificate: Provides a dollar-for-dollar tax credit to recipients to increase housing payment affordability for a homebuyer.
• City and County Down Payment Assistance: Up to $40,000 used for your down payment at 0% interests
• Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan, which is part of Housing Urban Development (HUD) 3.5% down payment
• Home Possible vs Home One: 3% down payment
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Mortgage Loan Originator at Hawaii State FCU
NMLS #: 1468404
Cynthia brings 15 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Realtor. She is committed to finding the very best loan programs whether you are refinancing, doing a home renovation, bill consolidation, building wealth through real estate, or a first time home buyer. She will support you through the entire process. Cynthia is passionate in helping clients fulfill their dream of being a home owner!
Hawaii State FCU Financial Education