Shrimp Pasta with Spinach
1 lb Shrimp
8 oz. Pasta
3 tbs Butter
1 Medium Onion
6 oz. Baby Spinach
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves
2 tbs Parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Meanwhile, saute the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add shrimp and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes.
3. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
4. Add heavy cream, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
5. Add cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan. Serve.