Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
2 Packages (3oz) instant ramen noodles, discard flavor packets
1 lb Ground Pork
1/3 Cup Beef Stock
1/4 Cup Oyster Sauce
1 Tbl Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Sriracha (or more to taste)
1 Tbl Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Cup Sweet Onion (diced)
1 Cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Tbl Ginger (grated)
2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
1/2 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook ramen noodles until tender, about 3-4 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together beef stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.
3. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground pork, onion and red bell pepper. Cook until pork has cooked through, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Stir in beef stock mixture, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
6. Stir in ramen noodles until heated through and evenly coated in sauce, about 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve immediately, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!