To transfer money from your Hawaii State FCU checking account to an outside account, you must provide the following:
- Beneficiary (Recipient’s) Name
- Beneficiary (Recipient’s) Physical Address – NO PO Boxes Allowed
- Beneficiary (Recipient’s) Account Number
- Name of Receiving Financial Institution
- Receiving Financial Institution ABA/Routing Number
- Any special instructions (if applicable)
The wire transfer is $35 and will need to be requested at any branch location.
If there is something you’d like to share with us, just “Ask Andrew.” Your question will come directly to me. Hundreds of members have reached out over the years, and I’ve enjoyed being able to correspond with them. I look forward to hearing from you.