Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe
Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
10 Egg Roll Wrappers
2 cup Sirloin Steak (cooked)
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
1/2 Red Onion
3 Tbl Butter
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
5 Slices Provolone Cheese (halved)
1. In a saute pan, melt butter and add green bell pepper strips and onions and cook until soft and tender; add steak strips and garlic powder and cook until medium.
2. Add canola oil about 1″ deep to frying pan, and heat to 375°.
3. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface and fill with 1-2 tbl of filling. Top with half slice of provolone; brush edges with lightly beaten egg. Fold the bottom corner over the filling, fold left and right side in and roll wrap towards the remaining corner and seal closed.
4. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers and filling.
5. Place 2-3 egg rolls in hot oil and cook until all sides are golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.