Mint Oreo Lasagna Recipe
Mint Oreo Lasagna
1 Pack Mint Oreos
1/3 cup Butter (melted)
1 cup Milk
16 oz Cool Whip
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 tsp Mint Extract
4 drops Green Food Coloring
1 box Chocolate Pudding Mix
1. Make chocolate pudding mix according to directions on the box. Put in the refrigerator and let set.
2. Crumble mint Oreos (save a few cookies for Step 6). Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Press firmly to form a crust in a 9″ x 13″ dish, place in fridge to set.
3. Mix together 8 oz of Cool Whip, cream cheese, powdered sugar, mint extract and food coloring. Mix until smooth.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over the Oreo crust.
5. Spread chocolate pudding over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Top with the remaining 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkle with crushed mint Oreos.
7. Put in the refrigerator and let set for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.