Korean Corn Dog Recipe
Korean Corn Dog
1 Pk Mini Smoked Sausages
6-8 Mozzarella Sticks
1-1/4 Cup Flour
2 Tbl Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Milk
Oil (for frying)
1. Cut mini sausages and mozzarella sticks into small bite-size pieces, about 1” long. Assemble sausages and mozzarella onto skewers. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, salt, baking powder, milk and egg into mixing bowl and mix until combined. Mixture will be thick.
3. Dip sausage and mozzarella skewers into batter and coat evenly.
4. Carefully place battered corn dogs into hot oil. Fry for 4-5 minutes, or until batter turns golden brown in color and is cooked through.
5. Remove the corn dog from oil and let cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle with sugar and serve. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.