Fruity Pebble Cookies
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1pk (3.4oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1-1/4 Cup Flour
1 Cup Marshmallow
2 Cups Fruity Pebble Cereal
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Add pudding mix, flour, baking soda and salt; mix until combined.
4. Stir in marshmallows and Fruity Pebble Cereal.
5. Scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges have started to brown. Let cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Enjoy!