Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
1 Fudge Cake Mix
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Jar Hot Fudge
1. In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs, sour cream, milk and oil. Spray a large cupcake pan with nonstick spray and evenly distribute batter 3/4 full. Bake according to package directions.
2. Turn the cakes out onto their tops and allow to cool.
3. Once cooled, take a pairing knife and gently cut a hole out of the center of the cupcake without cutting through the bottom.
4. Fill with hot fudge and place the bottom circle of cake you removed in Step 3 on top.
5. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cakes from the freezer and reheat in microwave until warm. About 30 seconds.
7. Top with ice cream and magic shell. Enjoy!