1 lb Breakfast Sausage
1/2 Cup Onion
2 Cups Tater Tots
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
6-8 Flour Tortillas
1 pk Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease 9×13 baking dish.
2. Bake tater tots according to package instructions.
3. In large nonstick pan, brown breakfast sausage over medium heat. When sausage is almost cooked through, add chopped onion and jalapeno.
4. Scramble eggs. Remove from heat when eggs are slightly undone; eggs will finish cooking in oven.
5. Assemble breakfast burritos by placing sausage mixture, eggs, tater tots and a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Roll together and place seam side down in baking dish.
6. Make gravy according to package instructions.
7. Pour gravy over burritos and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!