Baked Spinach Tortellini Recipe
Baked Spinach Tortellini
1 tsp Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Bag Spinach
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Milk
1 Tbl Cornstarch
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 lb Tortellini
1 cup Grated Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Saute onion in a small amount of olive oil until soft and translucent. Add garlic and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
3. Mix milk and cornstarch together. Pour milk mixture and heavy cream into the pan and allow to simmer gently until sauce has thickened.
4. Add parmesan, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add tortellini and mix with spinach cream sauce. Top with grated cheese.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese layer is melted and tortellini are heated through. Enjoy!
Download the recipe here. | See more Bites on a Budget recipes.