Welcome to the Hawaii State FCU Online Loan Application
If you are not a member of Hawaii State FCU, please view membership eligibility requirements below.
Hawaii State FCU membership is open to:
- Active and Retired Employees of the State of Hawaii
- Active and Retired Employees of the City and County of Honolulu
- Active and Retired Employees of Maui County
- Active and Retired Employees of Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
- Any Employee or Member of a Select Employment Group (SEG) which includes companies, associational and non-profit groups located in the State of Hawaii and enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Immediate family and household members of all eligible persons listed
After reviewing the eligibility requirements, please continue with the loan application if you fall into one of these groups.
If your application is approved, we will then contact you about becoming a member of Hawaii State FCU before processing your loan.
To find out more information if you’re eligible, visit one of our eight convenient branches, or call our Member Service Call Center at (808) 587-2700 or toll-free 1(888)586-1056.