No matter where you are, all your Hawaii State FCU account information is just a click away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Make real-time interactive transactions
- Review up-to-date current balances and account history
- Unlimited free online bill payments
- Transfer funds between credit union accounts
- Enroll to view your electronic statements (eStatements)
Secure Chat is an instant messaging application utilized from inside Online Banking. Secure Chat is available to Hawaii State FCU Online Banking users Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. HST and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Make real-time interactive transactions
- Ask questions about your account history, setting up Bill Pay, or anything about your accounts
- Securely receive links, documents or forms to fill out
- Print or email your chat conversations at the end of your session
When you use Secure Email in Online Banking, you are able to communicate directly, via encrypted messages with our Member Service Call Center representatives. You open a case with us and we will assist you or answer any questions you may have. Remember to always check your messages when you log in to Online Banking. We may send alerts, messages and other important information to you.
Need help? Send us a Secure Message in Online Banking by clicking on "Support" on the top right hand corner of the screen.
Just like paper statements but easier to access and more secure. View on your computer, print them out or save to your hard drive, it’s your choice. Best of all, they’re free!
- Secure access to your deposit account statements through your Online Banking account
- Easy access and retrieval - view up to 12 months of statements
- No more waiting for the mail - Hawaii State FCU statements are available by the third business day of each month, and automatic e-mail notification is sent when your latest statement is ready to view!
It’s not only greener, eStatements let you choose to stop receiving mailed paper statements. That means:
- No more worrying about mail theft or mailbox tampering
- Reduced waste and unnecessary paperwork
- No with stacks of paper to file.
Free online banking with Hawaii State FCU just got easier! Quick and easy, safe and convenient, we’re always at your fingertips with Account History, Bill Pay, One Time Transfer, and Branch and ATM Location/Hours. Whenever or wherever you need us.
Sign up for free Online Banking to start using your Mobile App today!
Download the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App2
Mobile Check Deposit
Check Deposit Anytime, Anywhere
With Mobile Check Deposit, you can deposit checks safely and securely from your smartphone or tablet all without having to visit a branch or ATM. Mobile Check Deposit is a part of our Mobile App and is free for Hawaii State FCU members.3
Follow these 3 easy steps below to start enjoying the convenience of Mobile Check Deposit:
Step 1 - Click "Deposits" in the Hawaii State FCU Mobile App
Step 2 - Sign and Write "For Mobile Deposit to HSFCU" on the back of the check
Step 3 - Take a photo of the front and back of the check and click "Deposit"
Online Banking Services
Use the chart below to learn how you can access your account using Hawaii State FCU’s Online Banking account services.
|Services||Online Banking||Mobile Banking||Mobile App|
|View Account History|
|One Time Transfer|
|ATM and Branch Locations/Hours|
|Mobile Check Deposit|
|My Turbo Tax|
|Apply for a Loan|
|Visa® Credit Card|
1 Mobile banking is free to all Hawaii State FCU Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access Hawaii State FCU Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access mobile banking. 2. Available only for Android™, iPhone® and iPad® devices. iPhone® and iPad® is a trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. 3 Enrollment in Bill Pay is required to access bill payment services.
Enhanced Login Security
Enhanced Login Security identifies you as the true "owner" of your accounts. Now, not only will your password be recognized, your computer will be recognized as well. If we don't recognize your computer – you've logged in from a public computer or one you haven't used before, you will be prompted to provide information that only you will know (One-Time Passcode) as an additional line of defense against unauthorized access to your accounts. Enhanced Login Security will:
- Defend against identity theft and fraud.
- Provide added security for you from any computer, wherever you are.
- Make it easy for you with one-time sign-up and convenient access.
Private Line, Hawaii State FCU’s 24-hour bank-by-phone service, allows you to check account balances, research withdrawals and deposits, transfer funds, receive rate information and more. Oahu: (808) 536-7717 Toll-Free: 1 (888) 557-6830